Travellers Choice members enjoy the benefits of remaining independent business operators while receiving professional support and access to our comprehensive range of industry-leading, specialist services.
Members choose how to engage with these resources, tools and exclusive 'TC' platforms based on their preferred membership arrangements.
Travellers Choice simplifies the booking process with TC One. Members use a single site to make and manage bookings with dashboard access for viewing reporting of quotes, current bookings and future sales. Additional booking engine capability enables clients to make online reservations through your website.
Multi-level subscription options are available based on your Travellers Choice membership, offering a range of features and benefits.
- Agent Booking Platform for hotels, activities, car hire and transfers
- Client Booking Engine (integrated into Site Builder websites)
- onePROMOTE social media marketing and lead generation solution
- Corporate Booking Tool
- Price Drop Notification for postpaid hotel bookings
- Price Drop Rebates on prepaid hotel bookings
- TC One Cashback of up to 2% on every booking
TC One is individually branded for your business and supported through access to a dedicated call centre and online chat for full 24/7 assistance.
Travellers Choice supports members by providing many of the necessary tools required to be successful.
- TC Pay payment solutions comprising CardPay for credit card acceptance, B2BPay to process online bank payments to travel suppliers and the BizPay portal for paying everyday business overheads
- Business Toolkit for best practice business planning documentation
- HR Toolkit for human resources support and documentation
- Consulting Toolkit for customer consultation support and documentation
- Home-based agency support and documentation
- Travel and health restrictions tools
- Qantas Club corporate scheme
- Discounted private health insurance with Bupa
Terms and Conditions
Travellers Choice provides a legally-prepared set of terms and conditions documents to ensure members are compliant with your legal obligations in respect of Australian Consumer Law, Fair Trading and ACCC guidelines.
- Terms & Conditions
- Schedule of Professional Service Fees personalised for your business
- Customer Acceptance
The documents reflect your business’s branding and are provided with best practice guidelines on how to structure your service fees and implement acceptance procedures into customer consultations.
Travellers Choice coordinates a broad collection of training tools for members and your staff.
- TC Pro professional training and development service offered through face-to-face training or live online sessions
- TC Webinars produced exclusively for members with content tailored to meet specific needs and assist with business growth, efficiency and staff development
- Member Mentoring Program harnessing the power of knowledge sharing and a supportive peer network
- Industry, preferred supplier and destination training programs
Travellers Choice hosts an extensive series of events providing members with access to company performance updates, professional development and business networking opportunities throughout the year.
- Travellers Choice Conference held annually
- Mid-year Member Meetings to update shareholders
- State-based Frontliners events for business owners and your staff
- Industry function attendance with fellow members
- Exclusive educationals in conjunction with preferred airline and supplier partners
Awards & Recognition
Travellers Choice recognises the many ways in which members contribute professionally and individually to make our organisation the leading network of travel businesses in Australia.
- Choice Awards
- Leading Agency Award
- Cruise Agency Award
- Encouragement Awards
- Service Awards
Like what you see? Connect with our Sales Team and see how easy it is to become a member.