Our focus is on delivering cost effective and successful strategies to reach your customer base and grow your business. Travellers Choice also offers comprehensive local marketing support. We’ll help you create business and marketing plans, and work with you to build your business.
Travellers Choice coordinates advertising campaigns which promote offers from preferred suppliers and drive enquiry to your agency via our national 1300 number, website enquiries or using your individual agency call to action.
Leads are also generated to members from searchable agent lists and profiles on the Travellers Choice website and Facebook page.
Local Area Marketing
Travellers Choice encourages members to engage in local promotion of their agency. Successful activities have included:
- Print, radio and television advertising
- Posters, flyers and banners
- Events and expos
- Loyalty and referral programs
Support is available in the form of graphic design services as well as advice, expertise and cooperative funding.
Travellers Choice has a unique preferred sales arrangement with TripADeal, an Australian online travel agent (OTA) offering highly packaged product.
Travellers Choice is the only travel agency network able to book TripADeal product which consumers would otherwise book directly online. The partnership continues Travellers Choice’s pioneering role in converging offline and online distribution channels for the benefit of independent travel agents.
- Access to unique, highly-attractive packaged product
- Opportunity to engage with new customers
- Competitive advantage over competing travel agents
- Sales provide at-source commission and override payments for trading rebates
Members have access to a dedicated TripADeal agent portal through which to make bookings and access a wide range of marketing collateral.
Discover is the Travellers Choice magazine available to members to enhance your customers’ experience and your agency’s marketing activities.
- Three issues each year in March, June and November
- Enticing stories by expert travel writers on popular destinations and travel trends
- News and deals from the travel and cruising industries
- Advice to help your customers ‘travel smart’
- Advertisements from Travellers Choice preferred suppliers
Your readers will be directed to enquire only with your agency via a front cover overprint containing your individual agency call to action and optional logo.
Discover is also available as an e-zine, an electronic version featuring page-turning technology, which is available to members with a Site Builder website.
Point of Sale
Members are provided with a selection of printed tactical and non-tactical posters every second month to help drive enquiry and entice clients to your agency.
Past poster artwork and additional options to self-print are also available for you to access and update your agency windows at any time.
As the only independent agency group in Australia to have all members ATAS Accredited, we take pride in making a full suite of ATAS materials available to members.
Available ATAS materials co-branded for your agency include:
- Television, cinema and radio adverts
- Email signature banners
The Corporate Travel Toolkit is a collection of documents available to support and assist members with developing their agency’s corporate travel business:
- Introductory flyer
- Proposal letter
- Schedule of fees
- Support guide to step you through a tender or proposal scenario
The Cruise Club is an exclusive marketing service for members who wish to grow their cruise business. Membership of the Cruise Club provides cruise-focused members with access to the marketing of specially packaged cruise product along with tools to grow cruise sales, including:
- Cruise Lines International Association Australasia (CLIA) membership
- Tier-targeted Location Incentive offering additional commission
- Direct mail minizine to your cruise client database three times per year
- Specialist cruise point of sale materials
- Monthly cruise eDMs through TC Mail
- Monthly industry eDM
- Priority reservations number
Members considering joining the Cruise Club should:
- Have a genuine business focus on cruise
- Consider themselves to be a cruise expert or have a strategic approach to becoming an expert through training and personal experience
- Have at least one CLIA Accredited consultant
- Be focused towards producing minimum annual revenue targets and have positive year on year growth
- Provide their cruise client mailing database to Travellers Choice for marketing purposes
For further information, contact a Travellers Choice Business Development Manager.